To perform experiments related to multivibrator, oscillator, voltage amplifier, logic gates
1) To design and assemble Astable multivibrator using transistor(25c 828) to generate square waves of freqency 500 Hz.
2) To design and assemble a sinusoidal phase shift oscillator using transistor (25c828) , of frequency 650 Hz.
3) To design and assemble voltage amplifier and study its voltage gain.
4) To contruct from descrete components OR, AND and NOT gates and verify their truth tables.
5) To construct from destrete components NOR and NAND gates and verify their truth tables.
6) To construct OR and AND gates using IC SN 7400 and verify the truth tables.
7) To construct Half Adder circuit using IC SN 7400 and verify the truth table.
Course Learning Outcomes
On the successful completion of this course students are able to perform different experiments related to multivibrator, amplifier, oscillator, logic gates and half Adder . They learn how to design different electronic circuits and also learn to handle descrete components and ICs.
Book Title : Basic Electronics
Author : Grob
Edition : 2nd
Publisher : MacGraw Hill Book Company.
Book Title : Grob's Basic Electronics / Maryam Pervaiz
Author : Mitchel Ea. Schultz
Edition : 11 edition 2011
Publisher : McGraw Hill
No Information Yet