1. Need based design planning: behavior vs. design
2. Planning and designing health club and leisure centers
3. Planning and designing restaurants
4. Planning and designing work spaces
1. Space planning activity for any commercial areas, restaurants, healthcare center, office spaces, etc.
2. Report on the specific planned area.
The course emphasized on special design requirements with respect to public buildings.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Inculcating special design requirements for different interior spaces.
2. Propagating the special design features of specialized interior environment, health clubs, leisure centre, gym centers, beauty parlors, etc.
3. Propagating the special design feature of specialized interior environments (work spaces, restaurants, schools).
Designing for behavior
Leisure Centre-an Example
Restaurants, clubs and bars - planning.
Human Behavior & designed environment
Maslow’s Hierarchy to See Design and Architecture Impacts
How can Interior Design Affect Human Behavior?
Designed to be fit: Fitness center interior design
Interior design elements for recreation centers.
Cafe Interior Design
Book Title : SPACE PLANNING FOR COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL INTERIORS
Author : Sam Kubba
Edition : 1st
Publisher : McGRAW-HILL
Title : Designing fitness and exercise spaces Guide
Type : Other
View Designing fitness and exercise spaces Guide
Title : Content Checklist with resources
Type : Other
View Content Checklist with resources