1. Introduction to environmental aesthetics
2. Theoretical framework for environmental aesthetics
3. Aesthetics and buildings (building in relation to natural setting)
4. Architectural experience with building
5. Emotional effect of design
6. Visual pollution
1. Evaluation of building aesthetics (project base)
2. Poster Display
The course explores the relationship between build structure and environment with emphasis on aesthetics.
1. Introducing the historical context of environmental aesthetics.
2. Developing aesthetics appreciation of interior environments.
3. Developing strategies to control visual pollution.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Understood the historical context of environmental aesthetics.
2. Developed aesthetics appreciation of interior environments.
3. Developed strategies to control visual pollution.
What is Aesthetics of Nature/ Environmental Aesthetics
Aesthetics beyond the Arts
Aesthetics and Environmental Engagement/Sustainability
Application of Aesthetics in Architecture & Design
What is Environmental Aesthetics
History, development and basic orientation of Environmental Aesthetics
Environmental Aesthetics & Notes for Design Ecology
Pdf on Buildings, beauty and brains: A Neuroscience of Architectural experience
On mood and Aesthetics experience in Architecture
Pdf on Emotion in Architectural experience
Lecture on Causes, Effects & Prevention of Visual pollution
Definition and explanation of Visual pollution
Aesthetic Perception and Architectural imagination
Bringing back emotion and intimacy in Architecture
Presentation on summarizing the information and presenting in a poster
Suggestions on developing architecture project presentation
Book: The Aesthetics of Architecture
Book: Aesthetics & Architecture
Presentation on Emotional effect of Design
Lecture on emotional effect of design
Book Title : Environmental aesthetics
Author : J. Porteous
Edition : 1st
Publisher : Routledge