1. Printing of fabrics
2. Silk screen printing flat bed and rotary screen printing
3. Discharge printing
4. Direct printing
5. Roller printing,
6. Photographic printing
7. After treatment of printed fabrics
8. Development of design (both manually and on CAD)
9. Research board
10. Mood board
11. Colour palette
12. Product presentations
1. Development of textile designs for apparel and upholstery (both manually and on CAD).
2. Screen printing
3. Creating manual and computer aided designs for apparel and upholstery
4. Portfolio based on practical work.
Course Learning Outcomes
Students will be able prepare textile prints manually and also on CAD.
They will better able to translate their designs by using different printing techniques.
Sources of inspiration that can be taken for textile designing