1. Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value: What is marketing? Understanding the Marketplace and Customer Needs, Designing a Customer Driven Marketing Strategy , Preparing an Integrated Marketing Plan and Program, Capturing Value from Customers, The Changing Marketing Landscape.
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships: Companywide Strategic Planning : Defining Marketing’s Role, Planning Marketing, Partnering to Build Customer Relationships, Marketing Strategy and the Marketing Mix, Managing the Marketing Effort.
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment: The Company’s Microenvironment, The Company’s Macro environment.
4. Consumer Markets and Consumers Buyer Behavior: Model of Consumer Behavior, Types of Buying Decision Behavior, the Buyer Decision Process.
5. Customer Driven Marketing Strategies: Target market strategies, Differentiation and positioning strategy.
6. Products, Services and Brands: Building Customer Value. What is a product ,
Product and service Decisions, Branding Strategy: Building Strong Brands, Service Marketing.
7. New Product Development and Product Life – Cycle Strategies : New Product development strategies , Managing New Product Development , Product Life Cycle Strategies.
8. Pricing Strategies: New Product Pricing Strategies, Product Mix Pricing Strategies.
9. Managing Retailing and Wholesaling: Retailing, Wholesaling.
10. Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy. The Promotion Mix, Integrated Marketing Communication.
Primary goal is to develop expertise for solving marketing issues in business. Develop Strategy for promoting and right placement of products. Interpret relevant, micro and macro-level indicators, apply marketing “rules”, develop marketing plan, and make adjustments based on the market feedback.
Course Learning Outcomes
• Demonstrate knowledge of the evolution of the marketing concept; be able to contrast with the production, product and sales oriented business philosophies from which it has evolved. To gain an insight into its likely future development, particularly in relation to global, technological and ethical dimensions.
• Identify the main tasks and concepts associated with marketing planning and the marketing management process and to be able to formulate, implement, manage, monitor and control marketing policies and plans.
• Identify the micro and macro environmental factors and the internal company factors, such as structure, organization and culture that may impact on company’s marketing effectiveness, in both a domestic and international context.
• Appreciate that marketing is just as importantly applied within an organization as it is without, and that ‘internal marketing’ programs can be effective in helping to create the right corporate ‘spirit’ and ‘culture’ in order to achieve true customer focus and marketing orientation.
Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value
Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships
Analyzing the Marketing Environment
Consumer Markets and Consumers Buyer Behavior
Customer Driven Marketing Strategies
Products, Services and Brands: Building Customer Value
New Product Development and Product Life – Cycle Strategies
Managing Retailing and Wholesaling
Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy
Book Title : Principles of Marketing
Author : Philip Kotler
Edition : Latest Edition
Publisher : Pearson Education
Title : principles of marketing
Type : Presentation
View principles of marketing