• Cellular Concepts & details, Frequency reuse , Channel Assignment strategies
• Channels Interference & System capacity, Cell splitting and cell sectoring details Trunking theory & Grade of service.
• Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM), Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA), Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) ,Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA).
• Path loss models (Empirical, Probabilistic, Deterministic), shadowing, Multipath Models, multipath fading, wideband models.
• Capacity of wireless channels, digital modulation, performance in wireless fading channels
• Time Diversity, Frequency Diversity , Space Diversity , Cooperative Diversity
• Introduction to Cooperative Diversity Networks, Introduction to Wireless Sensors Networks
• To provide an overview of the fundamental concepts and technologies involved in wireless and mobile communication systems.
• Teach advanced concepts in communications systems including digital radio, various types of modulation, time-division multiplexing, cellular communication, GSM and 3G mobile
Course Learning Outcomes
1. UNDERSTAND the basics concept wireless communication and networks.
2. UNDERSTAND and ANALYSE the different wireless multiple access techniques, path loss models, wireless sensors networks and cooperative diversity networks.
No Information Yet
Book Title : Wireless Communications
Author : Theodore S. Rappaport
Edition : latest
Publisher : _
Book Title : Wireless Communication & Network
Author : William Stallings,
Edition : Latest Edition
Publisher : _