• Social change, Dynamics of family interaction,
• Conceptual analysis of family interaction patterns, Family decisions and responsibilities.
• Theories and strategies for helping families deal with crises
• Dimensions of marriage, Changing roles of women,
• Families in crisis, parenting in crisis, aging in the family.
• Management of family systems
This course is designed to give information regarding factors that triggers social change and emphasize changing role of women. It also helps to learn the factors that affect family decisions and responsibilities, parenting decisions and their responsibilities. It suggests ways of managing family system in today‘s society.
Course Learning Outcomes
• The students will be able to learn factors that triggers social change around them.
• The students will be able to understand how family and parenting decisions can affect all members.
• They will be able to know management of family system in today‘s society by knowing their responsibilities.
Factors affecting social change
Family and its types
Understanding family and family dynamics
Family intercation patterns
Role of family members
Decision making process of family
Strategies to cope with family crises
Surviving a family crises
Theories to deal with crises in family
Dimensions of marriage
Changing role of women
Family and marriage (Lecture 29)
Managing stress and crises
Managment of family system
Responsibilities of families
Functions of families (Lecture-28)
Book Title : The Power of Love: Improving Family Dynamics.
Author : Crawford, C. J.
Edition : 2010
Publisher : Create Space. USA.
Book Title : The family communication sourcebook
Author : Turner, L.H. and West, R. L.
Edition : 2006
Publisher : University of California. USA.
Title : Family crises management
Type : Presentation
View Family crises management
Title : Checklist Family Dynamics
Type : Other
View Checklist Family Dynamics
Title : Roles of families
Type : Other
View Roles of families