• Identification of the Research Question or Problem
• Collection of Scientific Literature using different sources
• Theories and Hypothesis
• Choosing Methodology
• The Comparative Method (Continued)
• Research Design
• Method of Data Collection
• Analyzing Qualitative Data
• Writing Synopsis
The course is designed to make the students aware of the research methodology generally adopted in botanical research. The students will learn how to identify a research problem, what methodology should they adopt and how to collect and analyze the data.
ppt Synopsis writing
ppt Methods of data collection
Book Title : Qualitative research: a personal skills approach. Upper Saddle River. N. J. Columbus
Author : Shank, G.D.
Edition : 2002
Publisher : Ohio: Prentice Hall: Merill/ Prentice Hall.
Book Title : Practical Research: Planning and Design,
Author : Paul Leedy,
Edition : 2008
Publisher : Jeanne Ellis Ormord.