The course is divided in two sections; one is to explore and practice advanced features software AutoCAD and the second is to Google Sketch Up in which the detailed modeling commands enables students to start using digitized mediums for architectural presentations. The course has an introductory overview from the manual presentations to the initial mediums of digital presentations. The course focuses on the transfer of the manual design to the 2D graphical presentations, and the later section have the introductory 3D part as its integral component.
This course is to introduce the students to world of Digital Architecture with the strong basics, to make it a smooth and understandable transformation from their manual design presentations to the computer generated drawings and 3Ds. The 2D drawings details with the help of layers and the 3d components assemble together to form an overall form are the core of the subject. The need of digitization and the challenges associated with the budding interaction with these mediums are another important aspect of the course. Hence, to establish beginner or intermediate level of skills in students for the computerized presentation of the projects is the purpose of the designed course.
Course Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of this module student will be able to:
1. The main objective is to expose student to the realization and importance of digitized mediums of presentations in architecture.
2. To introduce them to the digital design theories and its various approaches.
3. Understanding of creating different drawings that are important in the field of architecture through CAD.
4. To make them capable of handling a project in the 2D detailed drawings medium as well as in 3D image generation.
5. To get to know short-cut keys in order to save time and efficiently complete the design details in the digital medium.
6. To generate the 2D orthographic views i.e., floor plans, elevations, sectionals and to visualize it in the 3D relationship of spaces through different perspectives, axonometric and oblique.
7. To overcome different challenges of digital medium presentations through repeated practices and exercise.
8. To learn the compositions for presentation of designs and other architectural graphic details.
AutoCAD Workbook 3D
INTRODUCTION TO AUTOCAD
The Sketch Up Book
MASTERING SKETCH UP
Course code : (xyblrdk)
AutoCAD Tutorials & Online Courses
AutoCAD 2021 Essential Training
related Books Link
No Information Yet